Waiver of Liability:
I, being above the age of 18 years of age or the parent of a child under the age of 18 years of age, agree to all terms as follows:
I acknowledge and understand that riding an ATV, Scooter, Go Kart, Dirt Bike or Motorcycle is a dangerous activity that requires strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for individual riders. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damages to property and voluntarily assume any and all risk associated with loss, damage or injury while riding these machines.
I am aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent with the specific use of ATVs, Scooters, Go Karts, Dirt Bikes or Motorcycles as well as those inherent risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability. I am aware that the usual risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury and disability increase with inexperience.
I hereby agree to release and forever discharge Northeast Motorsports LLC and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons and entities acting on their behalf and the manufacturer from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to my participation or use of the ATVs, Scooters, Go Karts, Dirt Bikes or Motorcycles equipment or property supplied by Northeast Motorsports LLC or my presence upon the premises, whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller, the manufacturer or the distributor. By this AGREEMENT, it is my intention to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages from Northeast Motorsports LLC and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons and entities acting on their behalf.
This AGREEMENT shall be affecting and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns.
I hereby certify that I am over the age of 18 years of age. I have carefully read the foregoing and acknowledge that I understand and AGREE to all of the above terms and conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this AGREEMENT and the affect of the same. I am aware that by purchasing this item and sending/remitting payment for it/them, I assume all risk and waive and release certain substantial rights that I may have or possess. I therefore release all liability and waive all rights I may have in regards to my child’s activities with the above item(s).
All Sales are Final.
30-day warranty on defective parts only.
Warranty does not cover bulbs, batteries or tires.
Labor is not covered.
Defective parts must be returned before we can send new one under warranty.
(If replacement parts are required for repair during the warranty period, please return the defective parts to us at your cost.)
This warranty does not cover:
- Any parts and/or labor costs incurred in connection with required or recommended maintenances service as outlined in the Owner’s manuals.
- Normal maintenance services such as carburetor tune-up, replacement of filters, lubricants or gaskets and other such services and/or normal wear items such as bolts, control cables, lubes, tires, brake shoes, contact breaker points, spark plugs, chains and sprockets.
- Damage or failures resulting from: accident, theft, fire or misuse, use of improper or dirty fuels or lubricants, use of non-original parts, alteration, tampering or improper repair.
- Normal deterioration of appearance due to wear, exposure or other environmental conditions.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, inconvenience or commercial loss.
- Any vehicle that has been used for racing, competition, rental or other commercial purposes.
This is parts only warranty; we will not be responsible for shipping and/or labor associated with these parts.